Misa Campo Plastic Surgery

I don't think its any secret that Misa Campo has breast implants, however the question is does she have "good" breast implants.

It's so common to see women with bad breast implants which are way too big for their body mass, resulting in a disastrously cheap appearance.

But i don't think that is the case with Misa Campo, i find her plastic surgery implants to be very natural looking and quite appropriate for her size.

What does everyone else think about her implants?

3 comments:

  1. I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. female hair transplant

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. breast implants Mich.

    ReplyDelete